Talent Development: Private one-on-one Leadership Thinking coaching sessions with Lynda Curtin. Designed for emerging leaders, business-critical professionals, and proactive executives who want to hone their creative and innovative thinking skills, both key skills for effective leadership thinking.
The overall aim is to strengthen and broaden your leadership thinking ability; to strengthen your thinking capacity for dealing with all kinds of situations that suddenly appear and need attention. Creativity and innovation are an integral part of leadership thinking. Thinking about the future is essential. Creating a culture that supports collaboration in a fast paced environment is integral.
Experience the value of expert coaching--being able to learn, experiment, and grow at your own pace. Leadership Thinking Coaching with Lynda includes but is not limited to
- Setting goals that meet your specific needs.
- Designing coaching sessions to meet your specific needs.
- Introducing you to thinking tools that will help you with your goals.
- Developing assignments that will stretch you between coaching sessions.
- Working on challenges of your choosing.
- Reviewing your progress towards your goals and making necessary adjustments.
- Scheduling coaching appointments over the phone at mutually agreeable times.
- Communicating back and forth via email.
- Planning a celebration upon completion.